Introducing our most advanced blades yet! The 28 inch HyperSpin P Series blades provide exceptional torque and speed.
These blades are designed for small wind turbines that are typically rated for ~200 to ~600 Watts. This includes Delco style car alternator PMA's, treadmill motors, permanent magnet motors, and wind turbine alternators rated in the 200-600 Watt range.
- Three 28 inch wind turbine UV-stabilized polycarbonate blades
- Choose a 3/16 inch thick powder coated steel mounting hub with 17 mm or 1/2 inch mounting hole diameter
- 9 sets of stainless steel fasteners (9 stainless steel bolts, 9 stainless steel locking nuts and 9 stainless steel washers)
You will not be disappointed with our blades. We are certain of their superiority and offer a 90 day warranty.
Please note that these blades are not designed to withstand sustained hurricane force winds. Every wind turbine should have a mechanism in place--such as a furling vane--which protects your generator from wind speeds exceeding 35-40 mph. These blades are designed to withstand extreme wind gusts, not sustained conditions.
- Made from advanced UV-stabilized polycarbonate
- Optimized for speed and torque
- Swept diameter of mounted blades is 59 inches (150 cm) with hub
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) performed to determine strength, bend and deflection of blade at various wind speeds
- Rated to handle a 70 mph (96.5 kph) wind with a safety factor of 2
- Precision engineered to be 28 inches long, 320 grams (0.704 pounds) with a tolerance of +/- 0.3%