WindyNation P20L 20 Amp Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display and User Adjustable Settings
WindyNation’s P20L solar charge controller is a premium grade PWM solar controller. The digital display provides solar system information and also serves as a user interface for adjusting the charge controller’s settings. It is the perfect solar charge controller for an RV, boat, small cabin or any other off-grid installation, where user configurability and system information is important.
- Compatible with 12 and 24 volt batteries. Compatible with AGM (sealed lead acid), gel, flooded, and lithium batteries.
- WindyNation P20L PWM 20 Amp solar charge controller prevents battery from being overcharged and damaged by the solar panel
- LCD digital display provides system information and allows user configurability
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and UP and DOWN buttons
- Overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity protected
Click on Tech Specs tab above for more detailed information
What system information will the P20L LCD provide?
1. Battery voltage
2. State of Charge (SOC) of the battery
3. If the solar panel is producing voltage
4. If the solar panel is charging the battery
5. If the LOAD feature is ON or OFF
What can be adjusted and configured with the P20L?
SEE PICTURE IN PHOTO GALLERY ABOVE OF LCD CONFIGURATIONS
1. Battery Float Voltage (the maximum voltage the solar panels will charge the battery up to)
2. Low Voltage Reconnect (The battery voltage at which a DC Load will reconnect to the battery)
3. Low Voltage Disconnect (The battery voltage at which a DC Load will disconnect from the battery)
4. Load Timer Control (Used to to set how long a DC load is turned ON)
5. Battery Type (Selections are AGM, Flooded Lead Acid, Gel, and Lithium)
|Rated Current Charge||20 Amps|
|Rated Load Current||20 Amps|
|Typical Idle Consumption||At idle < 5mA|
|Maximum Solar Input Voltage||50 V DC|
|Rated Working Voltage||12 V DC or 24V DC Battery System|
|Floating Charging Voltage (adjustable)||13.8 V DC 27.6 V DC|
|Low Voltage Protection (adjustable)||10.7 V DC 21.4V DC|
|Low Voltage Recovery (adjustable)||12.6 V DC 25.0V DC|
|No Load Loss||≤13mA|
|Loop Voltage Drop||≤200mV|
|Temperature Compensation||-4.0 mV/Cell°C|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||88 mm x 160 mm x 37 mm (3.46" x 6.30" x 1.46")|
|Weight||8.1 oz (360 g)|
|Operating Temperature||14F to 140F (-10C to 60C)|
|Operating Humidity||≤90% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Wire Size||Up to 8mm2 (8AWG)|
Click on Owners Manual tab above for more detailed information
Download the Owner's Manual and learn about installation, safety and configuration options available on your Charge Controller.