FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
For 12V Off-Grid Systems
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applications
WindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a
battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- The TrakMax 30L MPPT Charge Controller will increase power production by up to 30%
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
(1 pc) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- One panel is perfect for 12 Volt battery bank charging
- Windynation's 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
(1 pc) 30 Amp, 12/24/48 Volt WindyNation TrakMax 30L MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- TrakMax 30L MPPT Charge Controller increases solar battery charging power by up to 30%
- Compatible with 12 and 24 volt battery banks
- Over voltage, reverse polarity, over current, excessive temperature and short circuit protected
(1 set) Solar Panel Z-Bracket Mount
- Includes four aluminum Z-brackets and four sets of stainless steel fasteners
- Allows for a quick and easy mounting method to an RV, boat or roof
- Corrosion resistant materials
Solar Panel Extension Cable and MC4 Connectors
- 40 continuous feet of UL Listed 12 AWG solar extension cable (E331483)
- One male and one female MC4 connector
The MC4 connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the MC4 connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.