This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Eco Solar Kit: 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel with User Settable LCD Charge Controller -- RV, Boat, Off Grid
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applicationsWindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- Kit will produce an average of 400 Watt Hours (Wh) or 33 Amp Hours (Ah) of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
(1 pc) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- One panel is perfect for 12 Volt battery bank charging
- Windynation's 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
(1 pc) 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display
- WindyNation P30L PWM 30 Amp solar charge controller prevents battery from being overcharged and damaged by the solar panel
- LCD digital display provides system information (amperage, voltage, temperature, etc.
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and UP and DOWN buttons
- Overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity protected. Battery temperature sensor (BTS) is included
Click HERE to view the Owner's Manual for the P30L Controller, which will provide a more in depth description the controller's features.
- One Pair of MC4 Connectors
- The MC4 connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the MC4 connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
Click on the Owners Manual tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
Everything you need for assembling our 100 Watt Solar Panel Complete Kit for RVs, Boats and Off-Grid systems is available in our Owner's Manual