Includes all the electronics, motors and wires you need for a heavy duty dual-axis solar tracker. Build your own frame and you will have a professional grade dual-axis solar tracker!
- 100% pre-wired and pre-assembled. Simply connect the appropriate length of wire from the linear actuator to the Electronics Box!
- Dual axis tracker provides up to 40% more power production than fixed solar panels
- Engineered to hold up to 500 Watts of solar panels
- All electronics are water-tight and sealed in IP65 rated enclosures
- Manual controls to move the solar tracker north, south, east and west
- Actuator limit switches are pre-installed at the factory
- 1 year warranty
- Tracker returns to east at sunset to await the sunrise the following morning
|Operating Voltage||8 to 30 VDC||Works with 12 or 24 volt DC power supplies. Do NOT exceed 30 VDC.|
|Maximum Operating Current||14 amps continuous 16 amps intermittent||The linear actuators used in this kit draw 2 amps each (4 total). The tracking electronics can handle up to 16 amps.|
|Corrosion Resistance||Conformal coating on all circuit boards||Conformal coatings are generally applied to circuit boards that are used outdoors. They protect the electronics from moisture (humidity) and corrosion.|
|Moisture Ingress Protection||IP65 Rated Enclosures||Protects electronics from moisture.|
|UV Protection||Wire and Enclosures are UV protected||Both enclosures and all cable is outdoor rated and UV resistant.|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes||If positive and negative power supplies wires are accidentally connected backwards, the internal fuse on the circuit board will blow and protect the electronics.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes||If any of the external wires are accidentally shorted together, the internal fuse on the circuit will blow and protect the electronics.|
Linear Actuators Specifications
|East/West Actuator||North/South Actuator|
|Stroke length||12 inches||6 inches|
|dynamic load||225 lbs (102 kg)||225 lbs (102 kg)|
|static load||625 lbs (312 kg)||625 lbs (312 kg)|
|5/16 inch diameter mounting bolt holes (hardware included)||5/16 inch diameter mounting bolt holes (hardware included)|
We provide a detailed Owner's Manual which provides instructions on assembling and optimizing your Solar Tracker.