FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
The Suntura Solar Tracker Electronics is a turn-key, professional grade electronics for building anything that needs to track the sun (solar trackers, parabolic mirror dishes, etc.) It comes with manual control buttons that allow the user to manually move north/south and east/west linear actuators or motors and can handle 14 amps at continuous duty!
- 100% pre-wired and 100% pre-assembled. Truly “plug and play”. Simply connect it to a power supply and it will track the sun!
- Handles up to 14 amp motors or actuators. This is enough current to power actuators/motors for a 2500 Watt solar tracker array
- Dual axis tracker provides up to 40% more power
- Can handle 12 or 24 volt power supplies (Maximum input voltage of 30 VDC)
- All electronics are water-tight and sealed in IP65 rated enclosures
- Manual controls to move the solar tracker north, south, east and west
- Includes two 20 amp fuses (one operational fuse and one extra spare fuse)
- 1 year warranty
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
|Operating Voltage||8 to 30 VDC||Works with 12 or 24 volt DC power supplies. Do NOT exceed 30 VDC.|
|Maximum Operating Current||14 amps continuous 16 amps intermittent||A typical linear actuator or motor used on a large solar tracking array will not draw more than 8 amps. The tracking electronics can handle up to 16 amps.|
|Corrosion Resistance||Conformal coating on all circuit boards||Conformal coatings are generally applied to circuit boards that are used outdoors. They protect the electronics from moisture (humidity) and corrosion.|
|Moisture Ingress Protection||IP65 Rated Enclosures||Protects electronics from moisture.|
|UV Protection||Wire and Enclosures are UV protected||Both enclosures and all cable is outdoor rated and UV resistant.|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes||If positive and negative power supplies wires are accidentally connected backwards, the internal fuse on the circuit board will blow and protect the electronics.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes||If any of the external wires are accidentally shorted together, the internal fuse on the circuit will blow and protect the electronics.|
We provide a detailed Owner's Manual which provides instructions on assembling and optimizing your Solar Tracker.