WNI cable lugs are manufactured from 99.99% pure copper and are UL Listed under UL 486. They include red and black dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink is also UL Listed. WNI’s cable lug + heat shrink tubing kit is perfect any application requiring a rugged, high amperage electrical connection. Perfect for making battery/inverter cables, welding cable extensions, wiring trolling motors and general marine wiring, wiring battery systems in RV’s/ATV’s/golf carts, and battery banks for off-gird solar & wind systems.
- Includes UL Listed pure copper cable lugs, plus black + red heavy duty dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing
- UL Listed pure copper cable lugs are designed to fit solid or stranded cable. Cable can be crimped or soldered to cable lug
- Cable lug utilizes a closed end design to keep moisture and other contaminants from entering and degrading or corroding the copper cable
- UL Listed dual wall, polyolefin heat shrink tubing contains a heat activated adhesive/glue which creates a seal to prevent water, solvents, and salts from entering into the cable and corroding it.
- Heat shrink tubing shrink ratio is approximately 3 to 1 (shrinks to 1/3 of its original diameter). Heat shrink tubing ratings: Temperature: -55°C to 105°C Voltage: 600V