WindyNation batteries terminals are designed to meet the difficult, corrosive conditions of battery connections. Battery acid, moisture, and other solvents often lead to the premature degradation of battery terminals. WindyNation's battery terminals are manufactured from pure brass and utilize stainless steel fasteners. Brass and stainless steel are highly resistant to corrosion from marine environments and battery acid, compared to traditional lead battery terminals with standard steel fasteners. Meets or exceeds MIL SPEC B-12128C and SAE-890.
- True Marine Grade: brass battery terminal and included stainless steel fasteners provide excellent corrosion resistance to battery acid and marine environments.
- Battery terminals are designed to fit all standard top of post batteries (19mm positive post and 17mm negative post)
- Both mounting bolt diameters are 5/16" (8 mm) diameter. See photo gallery for electrical connector options.
- Meets the following specifications: Military B-12128C SAE-890. Superior corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity compared to lead or zinc plated terminals
- INCLUDED ITEMS: 1 pc positive battery terminal + 1 pc negative battery terminal + 4 pcs 2 gauge x 5/16" cable lugs + 4 pcs 4 gauge x 5/16" cable lugs + 8 pcs dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing (half black, half red) or 2 pcs positive battery terminal + 2 pcs negative battery terminal + 8 pcs 2 gauge x 5/16" cable lugs + 8 pcs 4 gauge x 5/16" cable lugs + 16 pcs dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing (half black, half red). Depending on whether 1 or 2 pairs is purchased.
- Terminals can be bought without lugs and heat shrink as well.