Top of Post Pure Copper Terminal Connectors + Dual Wall Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing
Use selection drop-down tabs to choose connector gauge size and package quantity. Available in 1 piece positive, 1 piece negative, or pairs (1 pc positive + 1 pc negative).
- Includes positive top post terminal and/or negative top post terminal + black and red dual wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing.
- Pure copper and tin coated to provide excellent corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity.
- Terminals can be crimped or soldered. If crimping, please use a hexagonal shaped crimp die. Connectors are designed to fit all standard top of post batteries.
- UL Listed dual wall, polyolefin heat shrink tubing contains a heat activated adhesive/glue which creates a seal to prevent water, solvents, and salts from entering into the cable. Package includes 1.5 inches of heat shrink tubing per top post connector (black heat shrink tubing for the negative connector and red heat shrink tubing for the positive connector).
- Battery terminals meet the following specifications: RoHS compliant, lead free. See photos for additional information, specifications, and certifications
WindyNation's top of post battery terminal connectors are an ideal replacement for old, corroded battery terminals and connectors. Perfect for RV's, boats, cars, trucks, cars, campers, ATV's, golf carts or anything else that requires high current DC battery power. The copper battery terminals are tin coated for corrosion resistance and highly resistant to battery acid and other solvents commonly found in engine compartments. Simply crimp or solder battery terminals to connect cable