This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
WindyNation 25A DPDT Forward Reverse Up Down Reverse Polarity Switch for Hoist, Winch, Crane, Motor Linear Actuator
Maintained Up/Down Switch
Momentary Up/Down Switch
WindyNation Linear Actuator Momentary or
Maintained Up Down DPDT Switch
- Momentary Switch: The DC load (e.g. motor) will only move when the up or down switch is being actively pressed with your finger. The moment the switch is not being pressed with your finger, the DC load will stop. This is referred to as a momentary switch.
- Maintained Switch: When the maintained switch is pressed with your finger (up or down), it will continue to supply power to the DC load until you manually turn it off. This is the same as a light bulb switch. Once you turn on the light bulb switch, the light bulb remains on until you manually turn the switch off.
- DPDT reverse switch controls the up/down, clockwise/counterclockwise motion of DC loads (e.g motors, hoists, cranes, linear actuators, etc.)
- Enclosed housing for durability the pre-wired with 6 inches of flexible 14 AWG copper wire.
- Heavy duty 25-amp, 250V switch to accomodate larger DC loads. 4.19" x 1.25", 3 ounces.
- Simply connect your DC power supply & DC load to the extension cables and you are done!