This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
WindyNation Linear Actuator 12 Volt 12V 225 Pounds lbs + Up Down DPDT Switch + Mounting Brackets (Momentary or Maintained Up Down Switch)
out of stock
out of stock
2 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
4 in Momentary Up/Down Switch
6 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
8 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
12 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
16 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
20 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
30 in. Momentary Up/Down Switch
2 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
4 in Maintained Up/Down Switch
6 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
8 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
12 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
16 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
20 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
30 in. Maintained Up/Down Switch
WindyNation LIN-ACT1 Linear Actuator With Up Down Switch
Linear actuators are actuators which create motion in a straight line. Unlike a motor, which creates circular motion, a linear actuator can be used with any application that requires moving something in a straight line (e.g. up and down or side to side). Windy Nation LIN-ACT1 Series Linear Actuators are a powerful and reliable linear actuator for small to medium loads. We designed our linear actuator with pre-lubricated metal gears, pre-installed limit switches, and with an IP65 (suitable for outdoor use) water resistance rating.
Included with your purchase is:
- (1pc) 12 Volt Linear Actuator ( select stroke length using drop-down tab)
- (1pc) DPDT Up/Down Switch
- (2pcs) Steel Mounting Brackets with Fasteners
There are two different options for the DPDT Up/Down Switch:
- Momentary Switch: The linear actuator will only move when the switch is being actively pressed with yoour finger. The moment the switch is not being pressed with your finger, the linear actuator will stop. This is referred to as a momemtary switch.
- Maintained Switch: When the maintained switch is pressed (up or down), it will continue to supply power to the linear actuator until you manually turn it off. This is similar to a light bulb switch in that the light bulb will remain on until the switch is turned off. Note that the linear actuator does have internal limit switches so the actuator will automatically turn off when the limit switches are activated at the end of its travel length.
Linear Actuator Product Information:
- Specifications: Power= 12 Volts DC, max. current draw= 2.5 amps, max. load= 225 pounds, travel speed= 0.39"/min.
- Internal limit switches.
- See photo gallery for dimensional drawing and additional technical information.
DPDT Switch Product Information:
- Specifications: max. 25-amp, 250V.
- Dimensions: 4.19" x 1.25", 3 ounces.
- DPDT reverse switch controls the up/down, clockwise/counterclockwise motion of DC loads (e.g motors hoists, cranes, linear actuators, etc.)
- Enclosed housing for durability the pre-wired with 6 inches of flexible 14 AWG copper wire.
Mounting Brackets Product Information:
- Includes 2pcs mounting brackets, 2 pcs mounting bolts, and 2 pcs cotter pins.
- Manufactured from carbon steel.