WindyNation LIN-ACT1 Linear Actuator With Up Down Switch and Power Supply
Linear actuators are actuators which create motion in a straight line. Unlike a motor, which creates circular motion, a linear actuator can be used with any application that requires moving something in a straight line (e.g. up and down or side to side). Windy Nation LIN-ACT1 Series Linear Actuators are a powerful and reliable linear actuator for small to medium loads
Included with your purchase is:
- (1pc) 12 Volt Linear Actuator ( select stroke length using drop-down tab)
- (1pc) DPDT Up/Down Switch
- (1pc) 120 VAC to 12 VDC Power Supply for powering the linear actuator from household AC power.
- (2pcs) Steel Mounting Brackets with Fasteners
There are two different options for the DPDT Up/Down Switch:
- Momentary Switch: The linear actuator will only move when the switch is being actively pressed with yoour finger. The moment the switch is not being pressed with your finger, the linear actuator will stop. This is referred to as a momemtary switch.
- Maintained Switch: When the maintained switch is being pressed with your finger (up or down), it will continue to supply power to the linear actuator until you manually turn it off. This is similar to a light bulb switch in that the light bulb will remain on until the switch is turned off. Note that the linear actuator does have internal limit switches so the actuator will automatically turn off when the limit switches are activated at the end of its travel length.
Linear Actuator Product Information:
- Specifications: 2"- 30" (use drop-down tab to select actuator stroke length)
- Power= 12 Volts DC, max. current draw= 2.5 amps, max. load= 225 pounds, travel speed= 0.39"/min.
- Limit Switches: Pre-Installed
- Gears: Lubrictaed metal gears
- Weather Resistance: IP65 (suitable for outdoor use)
- Material: Aluminum
- See photo gallery for dimensional drawing and additional technical information.
DPDT Switch Product Information:
- Specifications: max. 25-amp, 250V.
- Dimensions: 4.19" x 1.25", 3 ounces.
- DPDT reverse switch controls the up/down, clockwise/counterclockwise motion of DC loads (e.g motors hoists, cranes, linear actuators, etc.)
- Enclosed housing for durability the pre-wired with 6 inches of flexible 14 AWG copper wire.
Power Supply Information:
The Power Supply converts standard 120VAC wall outlet electricity to 12VDC power. The power supply is capable of powering a maximum of two WindyNAtion LIN-ACT1 Series Linear Actuators.
- AC Input Range: 100-240VAC
- DC Output: 12 VDC (5 amps maximum)
- Additional Info: 8ft AC extension cord included and 5ft DC extension cord included
Mounting Brackets Product Information:
- Includes 2pcs mounting brackets, 2 pcs mounting bolts, and 2 pcs cotter pins.
- Manufactured from carbon steel.