FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
For 12V, 24V and 48V Off-Grid Systems
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applications
WindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a
battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- The four solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V charging or in series for 24V for charging
- The TrakMax 40A MPPT Charge Controller will increase power production by up to 30%
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
(4 pc) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
Four solar panels are perfect for 12 Volt, 24 Volt or 48 volt battery bank charging
Windynation's 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
(1 pc) 40A Amp, 12/24/48 Volt WindyNation TrakMax 40A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- User adjustable settings. Compatible with Flooded Lead Acid, Sealed Lead Acid (AGM), Gel and Lithium 12V or 24V batteries. Accepts up to 100VDC solar input. Up to 98% efficient.
- See photo gallery for a complete list of specifications. Fast sweeping MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller provides up to a 30% power increase in battery charging.
- LCD Screen and LED's provide all system information (amps, volts, solar voltage, temperature, load control, etc). Included battery temperature sensor helps extend battery life.
- Optional Remote Meter can be mounted up to 20 feet from controller and optional Bluetooth adapter allows controller to sync with a smart phone or tablet. Free App available for Android and Apple IOS .
- Electronic protections: over voltage, reverse polarity, over current, excessive temperature and short circuit protected
Optional Bluetooth Adapter:
- Compatible with all WindyNation BT series charge controllers.
- See photo gallery for screenshots of what information is displayed on the App on your cell phone or tablet.
- Compatible with Android and Apple IOS operating systems
- All user adjustable settings can be configured within the App on your cell phone or tablet.
- Easy to set-up and connect to your Bluetooth enable cell phone or tablet. Simply connect the Bluetooth adapter to the charge controller, pair with a cell phone or tablet, and then open the App on your cell phone or tablet.
Optional Remote Meter:
- Includes Remote Meter + 20ft of connection cable + mounting screws.
- Remote Meter displays the same information as the charge controller LCD display. Settings are also user adjustable using the Remote Meter.
- Remote Meter can be flush mounted or mounted using the black enclosure box. See photo gallery for more information.
- Plug and play. Simply plug the included connection cable into the charge controller and the remote meter.
- See photo gallery for additional technical informatiom (product dimensions, weight, etc.)
(4 sets) Solar Panel Z-Bracket Mount
- Includes 16 aluminum Z-brackets and 16 sets of stainless steel fasteners
- Allows for a quick and easy mounting method to an RV, boat or roof
- Corrosion resistant materials
Solar Panel Extension Cable and MC4 Connectors
- 40 continuous feet of UL Listed 12 AWG solar extension cable
- One male and one female MC4 connector
The MC4 connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the MC4 connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
MC4 Branch Connectors
- Three Pairs of MC4 Branch Connectors
- The MC4 branch connectors are used to wire the four solar panels in parallel/series for 12/24/48 volt battery charging.
- Wiring diagram for both 12V and 24V are shown in the Owners manual