FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applications
WindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- Kit will produce an average of 400 Watt Hours (Wh) or 33 Amp Hours (Ah) of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
(1 pc) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- One panel is perfect for 12 Volt battery bank charging
- Windynation's 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
(1 pc) 20 amp P20L Solar Charge Controller
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) controlled with overload, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- LCD digital display provides system information (voltage, state of charge, solar panel status, etc.)
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and cycle buttons
- The Charge Controller owners manual can be downloaded by clicking HERE
The P20L can safely handle up to 2pcs 100W solar panels (12V system) and up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (24V system). The P30L solar charge controller can safely handle up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (12V system) and up to 8pcs 100W solar panels (24V system).
- One Pair of Solar Connectors
- The solar connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the solar connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
Click on the Owners Manual tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
Everything you need for assembling our 100 Watt Solar Panel Complete Kit for RVs, Boats and Off-Grid systems is available in our Owner's Manual