FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applications
WindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- Kit will produce an average of 400 Watt Hours (Wh) or 33 Amp Hours (Ah) of charge per day per 100W solar panel (e.g. 4pcs of 100W solar panels will provide 132 Amp Hours)
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
NOTE: Use the drop-down tab above to select a 100W, 200W, 300W or 400W Kit. The solar kit size you select will determine the quantity of each item you will receive (example = the 300W kit includes three 100W solar panels, one P30L charge controller, three adjustable mounts, 40ft of solar cable, three pairs of MC4 Connectors and three pairs of MC4 Branch Connectors)
(1, 2, 3 or 4 pcs) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- Windynation's UL 1703 Certified 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
(1 pc) PWM 20 Amp P20L Solar Charge Controller with Digital Display (If 100W or 200W Kit is selected)
Click HERE to view the Owner's Manual for the P20L charge controller included in this kit.
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) controlled with overload, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- LCD digital display provides system information (voltage, state of charge, solar panel status, etc.)
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and cycle buttons
- The Charge Controller owners manual can be downloaded by clicking HERE
(1 pc) PWM 30 Amp P30L Solar Charge Controller with Digital Display (If 300W or 400W Kit is selected)
Click HERE to view the Owner's Manual for the P30L Controller, which will provide a more in depth description of the controller's features.
- WindyNation P30L PWM 30 Amp solar charge controller prevents battery from being overcharged and damaged by the solar panel
- LCD digital display provides system information (amperage, voltage, temperature, etc.)
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and UP and DOWN buttons
- Overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity protected. Battery temperature sensor (BTS) is included
(1, 2, 3, or 4 pcs) Adjustable Solar Panel Mount Description
Download the Mounting Bracket Owner's Manual
- Quickly and easily mount the included 100 Watt Solar Panel. Stainless mounting fasteners included..
- Can be used as a PORTABLE solar kit can be mounted as a PERMANENT installation. Mount can be easily moved with solar panel attached.
- Solar panel mounting angle is user adjustable
- 2 year warranty
Solar Panel Cable and MC4 Connectors
- 40 continuous feet of UL Listed 12 AWG solar extension cable
- MC4 Connectors for wiring the solar panels together
- The MC4 connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the MC4 connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
(Note: MC4 Connectors do not come pre-attached to cable. Cut cable to length and attach MC4 Connectors. The 12 AWG cable is used to connect the solar panels to the charge controller.)
(1, 2, or 3 pairs) MC4 Branch Connectors
- Three Pairs of MC4 Branch Connectors
- The MC4 branch connectors are used to wire the four solar panels in parallel for 12V battery charging.
- Wiring diagram for both 12V and 24V are shown in the Owners manual