FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applications
WindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- Kit will produce an average of 1600 Watt Hours (Wh) or 135 Amp Hours (Ah) of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
(4 pcs) 100 Watt WindyNation 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- Four panels are perfect for 12 or 24 Volt battery bank charging
- Windynation's UL 1703 Certified 100 Watt Solar Panels combine high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
- Note:Wiring diagrams for wiring the four solar panels in parallel (12V) and series (24V) are shown in the owners manual
(1 pc) 30 Amp P30L Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display
Click HERE to view the Owner's Manual for the P30L Controller, which will provide a more in depth description of the controller's features.
- WindyNation P30L PWM 30 Amp solar charge controller prevents battery from being overcharged and damaged by the solar panel
- LCD digital display provides system information (amperage, voltage, temperature, etc.)
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and UP and DOWN buttons
- Overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity protected. Battery temperature sensor (BTS) is included
(4 Sets) Solar Panel Mounting Bracket and Fastener Set
- Includes sixteen anodized aluminum Z-brackets and sixteen sets of stainless steel fasteners
- Quickly and easily mount the solar panel to a RV, boat or roof
- Corrosion resistant materials (anodized aluminum and stainless steel)
Solar Panel Cable and PV Connectors
- 40 continuous feet of UL Listed 12 AWG solar extension cable (E331483)
- One Pair of Solar Connectors
- The solar connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the solar connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
(Note: Solar Connectors do not come pre-attached to cable. Cut cable to length and attach Solar Connectors. The 12 AWG cable is used to connect the solar panels to the charge controller.)
Solar Branch Connectors
- Three Pairs of Solar Branch Connectors
- The solar branch connectors are used to wire the four solar panels in parallel for 12V battery charging.
- Wiring diagram for both 12V and 24V are shown in the Owners manual
Click on the Owners Manual tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
Everything you need for assembling our 100 Watt Solar Panel Complete Kit for RVs, Boats and Off-Grid systems is available in our Owner's Manual
Click HERE to view the Owner's Manual for the P30L Controller, which will provide detailed information regarding the installation of the solar charge controller included in this kit.