FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Perfect for RV’s, boats and other off grid applications
WindyNation takes the trouble and confusion out of adding a solar panel system to a battery bank with our 100% Complete Off-Grid Solar Kits!
- Auxiliary power for RV’s and boats. Popular with commercial RV and marine retrofitters
- Includes LCD display, user adjustable WindyNation P20L solar charge controller
- Great for camping or remote cabins. Power devices in remote back country locations
- Easy way to provide power for sheds, light poles and gates without the need for trenching and laying cables
- Two or more panels can provide back-up power for critical appliances like a refrigerator during a power outage
- Kit will produce an average of 800 Watt Hours (Wh) or 67 Amp Hours (Ah) of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability)
Click on the Technical Specifications tab above for detailed information about the products included in this kit
(2 pcs) 100 Watt 12 volt Polycrystalline WindyNation Solar Panel
- Two panels are perfect for 12 or 24 Volt battery bank charging
- Windynation's 100 Watt Solar Panel combines high efficiency with long term reliability and stability
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
- See image in the photo gallery above for the technical specifications of the solar panel.
- Note: Wiring diagrams for wiring the two solar panels in parallel (12V) and series (24V) are shown in the owners manual
(1 pc) 20 amp P20L Solar Charge Controller
Click HERE to view the Owner's Manual for the P20L charge controller included in this kit.
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) controlled with overload, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- LCD digital display provides system information (voltage, state of charge, solar panel status, etc.)
- System settings are user adjustable by using the MODE and cycle buttons
- The Charge Controller owners manual can be downloaded by clicking HERE
The P20L can safely handle up to 2pcs 100W solar panels (12V system) and up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (24V system).
(2 Set) Solar Panel Mounting Bracket and Fastener Set
- Includes eight anodized aluminum Z-brackets and four sets of stainless steel fasteners
- Quickly and easily mount the solar panel to a RV, boat or roof
- Corrosion resistant materials (anodized aluminum and stainless steel)
Solar Panel Cable and Solar Connectors
- 40 continuous feet of UL Listed 12 AWG solar extension cable (E331483)
- One Pair of Solar Connectors
- The solar connectors allow for a quick and waterproof connection of the solar extension cable to the solar connectors attached to the back of the solar panel.
(Note: Solar Connectors do not come pre-attached to cable. Cut cable to length and attach Solar Connectors. The 12 AWG cable is used to connect the solar panels to the charge controller.)
Solar Branch Connectors
- One Pair of Solar Branch Connectors
- The solar branch connectors are used to wire the two solar panels in parallel for 12V battery charging. For 24V battery charging they will not be used
- Wiring diagram for both 12V and 24V are shown in the Owners manual