The Windy Nation 100 Watt Complete Solar Charging Kit comes with everything you need to start producing free, clean power from the sun! Perfect for RV's, boats, cabins and back-up power! WindyNation's 100 Watt Solar Kit includes EVERYTHING you need to get started: (1pc) 100 Watt Solar Panel, User Adjustable LCD 30-Amp Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor or a User Adjustable LCD 20-Amp Solar Charge Contoller, 40 ft of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors for wiring, and all the necessary mounting hardware (4 Solar Panel Mounting Brackets and Fastener Sets). Also included is one 100 amp-hour BattaMax AGM deep cycle 12 volt battery. Product photos above show individual pictures of all the included items and additional technical information. Add a DC-to-AC inverter and you are ready to harness the sun's free energy. The WindyNation 100 Watt Solar Charging Kit is the ideal solution for providing back-up power or off-grid power when you need it! This Kit includes our premium grade PWM solar charge controller with digital display. The digital display provides detailed system information including solar panel charging amperage, battery voltage, battery temperature, amperage of load draw (if a load is connected), solar generated amp-hours to battery, etc. See Image in Photo Gallery above for an image of all LCD readouts. System settings like voltage of solar disconnect, voltage of load disconnect, etc are user adjustable using the MODE and UP and DOWN buttons on the charge controller.
- Complete kit includes: (1pc) 100 Watt WindyNation Solar Panel, 30-Amp (user adjustable) WindyNation P30L LCD Display Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor or User Adjustable LCD 20-Amp Solar Charge Contoller, 40 feet of UL Listed 12 AWG Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary mounting hardware + (1pc) 100 amp-hour, Group 27, AGM Deep Cycle 12 Volt BattaMax Battery
- 100 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 100 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows system amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts.
- Kit will provide on average 350 Watt Hours (Wh) or 33 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Add more solar panels and/or batteries in the future! The included charge controller can handle up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (12 volt system) and 8pcs 100W solar panels (24 volt system)
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use