SEE PHOTO GALLERY FOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS. WindyNation's Power Flex Welding and Battery Cable is a highly flexible pure copper electrical cable that is ideal for welding applications, car audio and battery installations, RV battery and inverter wiring, golf cart battery wiring, solar and inverter wiring, battery bank wiring, and other applications that require a heavy duty, highly flexible electrical cable. This product listing also includes 10pcs of appropriately sized tinned copper cable lugs with a 3/8" stud and 3 feet of appropriately sized black heat shrink tubing (Example: If you purchase 1/0 cable then you will receive cable lugs and heat shrink tubing that will fit the 1/0 cable). This product listing is ideal for customers that are using the cable on installations that require cable lugs and heat shrink tubing. The three items are bundled together in one product listing at a tremendous discount!
- Includes 8 AWG Pure Copper Cable + 10pcs 8 AWG Copper Cable Lugs + 3 Feet Black Heat Shrink Tubing. Save time and money by purchasing all components in one product listing.
- WindyNation Power Flex Cable is fully annealed PURE copper, highly flexible (high copper strand count), with a tough, solvent resistant EPDM insulation jacket. REFER TO THE PHOTO GALLERY FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION CHART (amperage, voltage, stranding, insulation and copper thickness, etc.)
- Copper cable is fully annealed per ASTM standards
- Cable Lug Specifications: pure copper, tinned for corrosion protection (excellent for outdoor and marine applications), closed end design to protect cable from outdoor environment, wire can be crimped or soldered, excellent conductivity characteristics, flared barrel end for easy entry of cable.
- Heat Shrink Tubing: 600 volts maximum, temperature range -55 Celsius to +125 Celsius, resistant to most solvents and fire resistant (polyolefin material), black in color with no printing. REFER TO PHOTO GALLERY FOR A DETAILED SPECIFICATION CHART.