WindyNation's inverter cable kit comes with all the cable you need to connect your inverter to the battery bank. The battery cables are manufactured using WindyNation's Power-Flex Welding cable, which is a highly flexible industrial grade pure copper cable. A total of 8 cable lugs (4pcs 5/16" and 4pcs 3/8") are included so that you can attach the correct cable lug mounting stud size that matches your inverter and battery terminals. Also included is a 8 foot piece of 10 AWG grounding cable with ring terminal connectors. This can be used to ground the inverter, if necessary for your application.
- Includes 1pc black + 1pc red pure copper inverter cables (select cable gauge and length), 8 feet of 10 Gauge black grounding cable with cable lug connectors, 4pcs of 5/16" cable lug connectors + 4pcs of 3/8" cable lug connectors with heat shrink tubing.
- Extra battery cable lugs are included so you can attach the appropriate stud size for your battery and inverter mounting terminals. 4pcs of 5/16" cable lugs and 4pcs of 3/8" cable lugs allow for all possible combinations (nearly all inverters and batteries use 5/16" and/or 3/8" mounting terminals). Simply attach the appropriate cable lug stud size to the cable that fits your inverter and battery mounting terminals.
- Inverter cables are WindyNation Power-Flex Battery Cable (pure copper) with SAE J1127 approval. Power-Flex cable is a pure copper conductor and very flexible.
- Refer to Image 2 in the photo gallery for a chart that will help you select the correct inverter cable gauge and length depending on the amperage of your inverter.
- Cable lugs are pure copper with a corrosion resistant tin coating. Heat shrink is black with and UL Certified for up to 105 C and 600V.