8/3 SOOW Cable Cord Wire - 8 Gauge 8 AWG 3 Conductor 600V Portable Power Extension Cord Cable with Ultra Flexible Insulation Jacket
Sale Sold out
Regular price $31.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Free 2-Day Shipping
SOOW cable is a versatile multi-conductor power cable designed for use in industrial and other demanding applications, including heavy equipment, construction machinery, motors and welding leads, portable lighting, battery chargers, shallow water immersion, and mining environments. SOOW cable is MSHA compliant, NEC 400 and NFPA 70 permitted, and manufactured in the USA.
- Manufactured in the USA. NEC 400 and NFPA 70 permitted. MSHA approved. REACH, RoHS, CMRT, and Prop 65 compliant. FT-5 Flame Tested.
- APPLICATIONS: portable power, extension cords, heavy equipment, construction machinery, motor leads, welding leads, portable lighting, battery chargers, shallow water immersion, mining environments, and applications where a rugged, heavy duty flexible cable is required.
- Extremely flexible 30 AWG copper strands, durable, and abrasion resistant outer insulation CPE insulation jacket. Internal conductors insulated with colored coded extremely flexible EDPM insulation.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 30 AWG SAE pure copper conductors (rope-lay, bunch-stranded). Rated for up to 600 volts. Temperature range: -40°C (-40°F) to 90°C (194°F). Oil resistant temperature rating: 60°C (140°F). Rated for indoor and outdoor use.
- Insulation resistant to abrasion, battery acid, diesel fuel, engine coolant, engine oil, ethanol, extreme temperatures, flame, gasoline, power-steering fluid, transmission fluid, and water. Rated for outdoor use. Meets or exceeds 720 hour UV resistant aging test.