2/0 Gauge (AWG) Black and Red Pure Copper Battery Cable Wire with Lug Connector Ring Terminals
WindyNation is one of the nation's largest manufacturers of assembled inverter cables in the USA. Our cables are precisely cut and stripped on an automated robotic cable processing machine. Pure copper tin-coated cable lugs are then attached using a 6-ton pneumatic crimper with custom dies, resulting in an ultra-strong, non-removable crimp. After crimping, polyolefin heat shrink tubing is applied to eliminate the possibility of moisture or chemicals penetrating into the lug/cable interface.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Highly flexible industrial grade electrical cable
- Approved for up to 600 volts, -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F)
- Pure copper lugs have a tin coating to prevent corrosion and oxidation
- Excellent choice for battery bank wiring, inverter cables, grounding cables, or any other application where a highly flexible pure copper conductor is required
- RARandolph A D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellant products
Good tight connections heat shrink water tight as well, will order here from now on.
- BHBrad H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome. Sent ups and got it fast and to me not left in snow like Amazon !
Flexible durable. Made in America by Americans. They forgot two cables and an email to them. Two days later priority next day to me. Great small American business not supporting china communist countries.