4/0 Gauge (AWG) Black and Red Pure Copper Battery Cable Wire with Lug Connector Ring Terminals
WindyNation is one of the nation's largest manufacturers of assembled inverter cables in the USA. Our cables are precisely cut and stripped on an automated robotic cable processing machine. Pure copper tin-coated cable lugs are then attached using a 6-ton pneumatic crimper with custom dies, resulting in an ultra-strong, non-removable crimp. After crimping, polyolefin heat shrink tubing is applied to eliminate the possibility of moisture or chemicals penetrating into the lug/cable interface.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Highly flexible industrial-grade electrical cable
- Approved for up to 600 volts, -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F)
- Pure copper lugs have a tin coating to prevent corrosion and oxidation
- Excellent choice for battery bank wiring, inverter cables, grounding cables, or any other application where a highly flexible pure copper conductor is required
- DDDwight D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterdayJust took a little long to get here else 5 stars.
Cables good. Wish they had a heat rating in their description. Delivery a bit slow but otherwise cables look great and seem high quality.
- PKPaul K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoQuality
- RPRandall P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoQuality cables
Great Quality products, fair price, fast shipping and great customer service.