Lithium LIFePO4 100ah 12 Volt BattaMax 4000 Cycles Battery with Interlocking Cables for Off-Grid Applications with Battery Management System (BMS) and Remote Connectivity to Cell Phones and Tablets
SHIPS FREE via UPS GROUND
BattaMax Series LithiumLIFePO4 Batteries by WindyNation are true deep-cycle lithium batteries, specifically designed for providing off-grid power. The maintenance-free design is ideal for the following applications: aerial work platforms, floor cleaning, golf carts, inverters, material handling, oil, gas, recreation (RVs, offshore marine power, etc.), remote telecom, and renewable energy. BattaMax lithium batteries are designed specifically for deep-cycle performance for applications where the battery will be completely discharged and recharged thousands of times (the battery can handle 4000 cycles of 100% depth of discharge). Additionally, WindyNation’s BattaMax lithium battery is incredibly lightweight compared to similar deep-cycle lead acid batteries (22.85 lbs vs. 64 lbs)
- Monitor and configure all battery information using your cell phone or tablet. See photos in the photo gallery for more information. Wirelessly connect to Android and Apple devices by downloading the App from the App Store (instructions provided).
- 4000 cycles to 100% depth of discharge! 100-amp continuous discharge current, 50-amp maximum charging current, -20C° to +60C° operating temperature range, 65% less weight than a comparable lead acid battery (22.85 lbs total weight), LIFePO4 technology provides a more stable and safer alternative compared to lead acid batteries.
- Built-in Battery Management system (BMS). The BMS electronic management system protects the lithium battery from overcharging, over-discharging, over-current, short circuits, and exceeding its maximum operating temperature. Additionally, it manages battery voltage ensuring a balanced voltage across all battery cells.
- Unlike lead acid batteries, the Windy Nation lithium LIFePO4 can handle a 100% depth of discharge (DOC) for 4000 cycles! The battery can be charged with solar panels, LIFePO4 lithium battery chargers (14.6-15 volts), generators, and DC to DC battery chargers.
- The WindyNation BAT-LFP12-100 lithium battery can handle a maximum of ten batteries wired in parallel or four batteries wired in series. Battery dimensions: 10.2” x 6.6” x 8.2”.
- One pair of interlocking cables includes one black 9" 2/0 gauge cable and one red 9" 2/0 gauge cable terminated with 5/16" pure copper tin-coated cable lugs on each end.
- View Lithium BattaMax Manual Here